Debt Free College Degree Masterclass
Avoid The College Financing Crisis & Learn The Secrets To Earning Your College Degree Debt Free
**New Release** Debt Free College Degree Online Masterclass - Avoid The College Financing Crisis & Learn The Secrets To Obtaining A $100,000 + College Education For 70% Less
Don’t get caught in the student loan trap - Why a Debt Free college education is important?
- Student loan debt in America is approaching $1.7 trillion dollars
- Students and their families are taking out massive loans to finance college but find it a challenge to land employment that can pay off the loans in a reasonable amount of time
- Students are selecting majors that are not in high demand or will become obsolete
- Students are switching majors and extending their time in college after spending tens of thousands of dollars in tuition costs
- Ten proven strategies for obtaining a debt-free degree and beating the high cost of college without scholarships or grants
- The hidden ugly truth about student loans most people do not know
- The top mistakes students and their families make when financing college
- Understanding FAFSA
- Understanding the realities of grants and scholarships and how to obtain them
- The High School Senior Year Debt Free Crash Course “I didn’t plan. I have no money. What do we do?”
- Students currently enrolled in college
- Students and families preparing for college (ages middle school through high school)
- Those who want to become knowledgeable about the college financing process
- Individuals considering pursuing a graduate degree
Register today and save (regular price $299.99)
*Results vary and are based on individual effort and application of lessons
Jay Cameron has been sharing the Debt Free College Degree Masterclass since 2010. Thousands have had the opportunity to learn these life-changing strategies over the years. Now is your chance to take advantage the knowledge and insight that Jay shares in the transformative course.
More about Jay...
With a multi-faceted career that has spanned nearly 30 years, Jay Cameron’s expertise as an entrepreneur, speaker, playwright, community leader and philanthropist is unparalleled.
Jay’s live events and cutting edge, original stage productions have reached more than 200,000 people nationwide. Jay’s mission is to educate and inspire through entertainment.
Having been a top-rated radio announcer in the Washington, DC area, Jay has been recognized as a high impact community leader. In 2008, Jay created the 10,000 Back-To-School book bag giveaway which provides school supplies and book bags for underserved communities. The event has been endorsed by Hill Harper, Lamman Rucker, Ginuwine, Lynnette Khalfani-Cox and more.
As an entrepreneur, Jay has built seven-figure businesses and established himself as a sought after business consultant/coach. Jay’s commitment to financial literacy inspired him to create the Maximum Impact Financial Academy, an online financial management program.
Jay also founded Urban Change, Life Camp and Maximum Impact, three youth programs that focus on performing arts, life skills and money management. He has also created personal development and parenting workshops, healthy relationships seminars and online courses.
Jay lives in suburban Washington, DC with his family.